... or things I've learned from Gretel so far.
1. Starting the day out with a nice downward dog stretch is very good for you.
2. Running in the rain, snow or really any kind of weather with wild abandon can be fun.
3. Looking at someone with big soulful eyes almost always gets a positive result, as does a perfect head tilt and folding one's ears in an attractive manner.
4. Don't forget to show someone you appreciate them. Especially when they first get home.
5. Don't think too much about the past; don't worry about the future; just live in the moment.
6. A snooze in the sunlight is a great way to spend a little time every afternoon.
7. Anything with peanut butter is absolutely delicious.
8. Appreciate and take the time to notice the small things - that moth in the air, the bird that just flew by, the wind through the branches and the mailman.
9. Play with all your heart.
10. Love with all your heart.